For many dog parents, leaving their furry family member for the first time can be a stressful experience. Total K9’s trained team goes the extra mile to calm both dogs and their parents. We’ll care for your pup as if they’re our own and ensure they have the most exciting day ever!
Doggie daycare should be more than just a place to leave your dog when you’re unable to be with them. At Total K9, we treat your pup to fun-filled days of socializing with other dogs, interacting with our caring team, exercising and burning off plenty of pent-up energy.
How to get Started:
* Print and Fill out the Daycare Agreement
*Read Rules (below)
* Call or email us to set up your free 1 hour assessment
- All dogs must be spayed/neutered by 6 months of age
- Our hours are tenatively 7 am – 6 pm Monday thru Friday
- Due to limited space and the desire to give your dog our full attention, we are by appointment only.
- $15 for up to 4 hours or $25 for all day
- Discount packages available for half or full days
- Dog’s taken outside every 1 1/2 – 2 hours to reinforce good potty habits
- Puppies must have at least 2 sets of shots to attend daycare
- NO Flexi leads (leather or nylon leashes only)
- All dogs must enter and exit on a leash.
- All dogs must have a name tag on their collars
- Free 1 hour assessment to see if your dog will enjoy doggie daycare
- NO Dogs are accepted after 1 pm
- Any dog coughing , vomiting or has loose stool will not be allowed to enter the daycare
- Being tardy interferes with getting our next client in. If you are running late, please notify us asap. Multiple tardies will result in your dog not being able to come to daycare.
- A copy of your dogs vaccinations are required
Daycare Packages and Specials
Buy 9 days get one FREE! Purchase 9 half days (4 hour or less) of daycare for $135!
Buy 9 days get one FREE! Purchase 9 half days (4 hours or more) of daycare for $225!
**Only one package/special may be redeemed at one time. The daycare & grooming package can only be redeemed by itself.
Meet Our Team!
My name is Sarah and I have a unique love for all animals, and especially dogs. I have an amazing deaf female pitbull named Angel and an adorable cat named Pebbles. My favorite breed has always been the Dalmatian, but I have a passion for all of our furry friends.
I’m excited to be apart of the Total Canine family, and getting the chance to get to know the clients and their furry family members. I find it very rewarding and I am excited about being able to provide exceptional care for them while their owners are away!
In my free time, I enjoy spending quality time with my family and friends, and making priceless memories with my daughter, Aubrey. I enjoy nature and painting as well.
I can’t wait to meet everyone and be a part of Total K9s growth!