Dog Boarding in Amherst, OH
Taking a vacation or having guests over that are not dog-friendly? Total K9 offers dog boarding that makes your dog feel right at home! Unlike most kennels, your dog will board within a home environment and will be treated as family. They will get lots of doggy play time, love, and personalized attention. Your dog will be paired with other guests who have the same energy as yours and will be on a rotation schedule with the same dogs as much as possible. On cold, wet, or hot/humid days, your dog will get to play at our Doggie Daycare (if they pass our assessment)
- $30/day per dog (new day starts at 1 pm)
- Drop off hours are from 7:30 am -5:30 pm Monday through Friday .
- Pick up hours are from 9 am to 5:30 pm Monday-Friday and by appointment only.
- Dogs picked up after 1 pm will be charged an additional day of boarding per dog.
- All dogs must be dropped off or picked up by 4 pm on Saturday and Sunday and by appointment only as I usually have multiple dogs being dropped off or going home on the weekend. Dogs being picked up after 1 will be charged an additional day of boarding.
- Appointments on the weekend are FIRST COME/FIRST SERVE, so please schedule in advance so the times you wish to drop off or pick up are available. Once booked, that time is no longer available.
- Number of dogs boarded at one time varies on the sizes of the dogs scheduled that week.
- You are welcome to visit our Doggie Day Care center during normal business hours with no appointment necessary. (Please note that daycare attendants may not be able to answer questions about boarding or training.)
- We do not require the flu shot, but we do require standard shots and bordetellia.
- Please pack extra food since they will be playing so much.
- *Total K9 will be happy to board your dog for the holiday’s, however, there will be NO drop-off or pick up hours on the day of the holiday. (No exceptions and all holiday’s included)
- All dogs must be dropped off or picked up by 1 pm Thanksgiving Eve and Christmas Eve
- Please do not bring large plastic bins of food, food bowels, bedding, or blankets.
- Please portion your dogs food per meal into zip lock baggies.
- Dogs stay in a family home environment
- Plenty of play time
- Every dog is treated like family