For many dog parents, leaving their furry family member for the first time can be a stressful experience. Total K9’s trained team goes the extra mile to calm both dogs and their parents. We’ll care for your pup as if they’re our own and ensure they have the most exciting day ever!
Doggie daycare should be more than just a place to leave your dog when you’re unable to be with them. At Total K9, we treat your pup to fun-filled days of socializing with other dogs, interacting with our caring team, exercising and burning off plenty of pent-up energy.
Daycare Packages and Specials
Buy 9 days get one FREE! Purchase 9 half days (4 hour or less) of daycare for $135!
Buy 9 days get one FREE! Purchase 9 half days (4 hours or more) of daycare for $225!
**Only one package/special may be redeemed at one time. The daycare & grooming package can only be redeemed by itself.
- All dogs must be spayed/neutered by 6 months of age
- Our hours are tentative on what time the first dog comes in and the last dog goes home. Currently that is 7:15 am – 5:30 pm Monday thru Friday. Earlier hours available upon request, and as late as 6 pm.
- Due to limited space and the desire to give your dog our full attention, we are by appointment only.
- $15 for up to 4 hours or $25 for all day
- Discount packages available for half or full days
- Dog’s taken outside every 2 hours (weather permitted) to reinforce good potty habits
- Puppies must have at least 2 sets of shots to attend daycare
- NO Flexi leads are allowed
- All dogs must enter and exit on a leash.
- All dogs must have a name tag on their collars
- Free 1 hour assessment to see if your dog will enjoy doggie daycare
- NO Dogs are accepted after 12 pm
- Any dog coughing , vomiting or has loose stool will not be allowed to enter the daycare
- Being tardy interferes with getting our next client in. If you are running late, please notify us asap. Multiple tardies will result in your dog not being able to come to daycare.
- A copy of your dogs vaccinations are required
Meet Our Team!