4 cups rolled oats
2 Tbsp ground flax seed
2 medium very ripe bananas
1/2 cup natural (no sugar or shortening added) peanut butter
1/2 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix together oats, flax seed, bananas, and peanut butter in an electric mixer.
3. Add water and mix well.4. Drop 1/2 teaspoon-sized drops onto greased cookie sheet or roll out and cut with a cookie cutter (let dough stand for a few minutes before rolling; it’s sticky initially).
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. The drops last longer and are delightfully crunchy if they are placed in a dehydrator for several hours after baking to remove all moisture. This can also be done in a low temperature (170 degrees) oven.
– See more recipes here: Modern Dog Magazine